I’m gonna relive my childhood later by watching Yu Gi Oh GX episodes.
Ever since she foolishly drank too much beer at a Lady Gaga Concert in Chastain Park, and vomited all over her new boyfriend, Sharon becomes nauseous at the smell of beer. In this example, the conditioned stimulus is ___ and the conditioned response is____.
Nothing. When we realized you weren’t here
we sat with our hands folded on our desks
in silence, for the full two hours
Everything. I gave an exam worth
40 percent of the grade for this term
and assigned some reading due today
on which I’m about to hand out a quiz
worth 50 percent
Nothing. None of the content of this course
has value or meaning
Take as many days off as you like:
any activities we undertake as a class
I assure you will not matter either to you or me
and are without purpose
Everything. A few minutes after we began last time
a shaft of light suddenly descended and an angel
or other heavenly being appeared
and revealed to us what each woman or man must do
to attain divine wisdom in this life and
This is the last time the class will meet
before we disperse to bring the good news to all people
Nothing. When you are not present
how could something significant occur?
Everything. Contained in this classroom
is a microcosm of human experience
assembled for you to query and examine and ponder
This is not the only place such an opportunity has been
but it was one place
And you weren’t here
along with Michael Jackson themed parties
thats so beautiful…..
Why are the slender protuberances from eukaryotic cells more comical than the flagella found on prokaryotic cells? Because the former are cilia! (In reality, they are not “sillier” and are, if anything, more motile due to sinosoidal undulations!!)
I don’t judge you for the most part, but being a smoker is like the one way to turn me off. You can be the nicest person ever, but I’d rather be into someone with healthy lungs than someone that might end up getting lung cancer. I still will be your friend, but nothing more than that. Don’t smoke, cherish your fucking life.
You’d rather we conform to social ‘norms’ than enjoy ourselves?
studying psychology is pretty cool. the only problem is i cant really have a normal conversation anymore without trying to analyze my friends. What would Freud do?
And I can’t help but feel a sense of helplessness at the ageing process. I’m getting older, moving on. Only a few years ago I was joining secondary school and now I’m half way through college and facing A Level exams. It’s just moving too fast.
Remember those guys that were cyber-bullying you and you bitched to me everyday about how they were hurting you and ruining your life or w/e? Yeah, you’re now one of those people. Grats, must feel good.
The Oedipus and Electra complexes are the weirdest things omg.
Freud, you are an odd motherfucker
Oh, it’s funny.
- society: Everyone's beautiful.
- society: Don't eat though, you don't want to get fat.
- society: You don't eat? Anorexic freak!
- society: You're a size 4? You're supposed to be a size 0!
- society: You're an A cup? What are you, 8?
- society: You're a C cup? That's my mums size.
- society: You had sex?! Slut!
- society: You haven't had sex? Hah, you're frigid!
- society: You don't think you're pretty? Attention seeker!
- society: You think you're pretty? Conceited much?
- society: You believe in gay rights? Homo!
- society: You don't believe in gay rights? Homophobic dickhead!
- society: You're depressed? Attention seeker!
- society: You cut yourself? Still attention seeking!
- society: You can't go on? How much attention do you want?!
- -someone kills themself-
- society: Oh, they were so beautiful! Society sucks!